• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Some stuff for sale... in Boston

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CrankyOldLibrarian

Reaction score
1. Old 5 gal Lauter Tun. I picked this up in a lot. I've never used it. It needs a cleaning. I think that everything is there (check the pic), but I'm not sure. You will have to replace the hoses. It's yours for a couple bottles of your homebrew or a bomber*.

2. Plastic Bottling Bucket. It's yours for a couple bottles of your homebrew or a bomber*.

3. Old Stainless Steel Milk Kettle. I think that this is 5 gal. $40 takes it.

4. Pin Lock corny kegs. These are old, need a cleaning and new gaskets. - $15/each. (I have 7).

5. Keg Glove - keep your corny cold while on the go - $20

6. Regulator with glass missing on the gauge that has the PSI reading. - $10

7. 5# CO2 tank - empty - newish - $40

*If you are instrested in items 1 & 2, I like IPAs, stouts, porters, & most ales. I don't like overly sweet beer or Belgian beers.

I'm lazy so I don't ship. (However, you might be able to convince me if this stuff doesn't sell locally.)

I can meet in Jamaica Plain or in Waltham.

IMAG0052.jpg

IMAG0053.jpg

IMAG0054.jpg

IMAG0057.jpg

Good prices, I'd grab the milk container if I wasn't thousands of miles away.

@rowingbrewer - PM sent

@bad coffee - If no one contacts me about the Keglove in the next week, it's yours. PM me when you head into town.

@thrashernyc - Someone has already claimed it. If it falls through, I'll let you know.

@xxHelderxx - It's yours if you want it. I have another one. You can take them both for $70. PM me if you want one or both.

Right now, the kegs and the regulator are spoken for. Some one is a maybe on the milk kettle.

Everything else is still available for local pick up. (I might be willing to ship some of the stuff if I still have it next week. If I do, I'll PM those who are interested.)

PTN - Still brewing, just getting rid of stuff that I had from picking up a few lots over the years that I haven't used. The milk kettle is yours if you want it. I can bring it to your place when we all bottle the Malbec. I'll send you a PM in a bit.

Jase3040 - The co2 tank is yours. I'll send you a PM.

Back