some of my brewing pics

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

junkyard brewer

Reaction score
4221165722_6ac6991acb.jpg

4220379985_23dc80989c_b.jpg

4146702087_104197ac60.jpg

That "mash paddle" is the best thing ever. I saw it on youtube and thought...man what an awesome idea. I can't afford one of those wooden ones, and the stupid plastic ones is probably the most worthless thing out there to stir 16 pounds of grain, and a heavy duty grilling spatula is perfect.

The camera is a Nikon D700. I use a Tamron 17-35mm f2.8-4 wide angle lens for those wide shots. They appear fish eye because the camera is a full-frame camera.

I have a flickr account with my photography on it. Click the picture to see the brewing stuff

Here is a link to my "stream" with all of my shots.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/junkyardracer/

I knew I should have taken that back, I didn't see a rounded effect. I have the 17-40 Canon lense and works great with my 1v, don't have a full frame digital yet though.

You also have some nice shots on your flickr.

Very nice shots.

Thanks!

Yea this really makes me want a nice camera.

There are many nice cameras on the market right now!

HAH HAH - I have the exact same mash paddle!

This mash paddle is where its at!

I appreciate that comment, but at the same time...over the past 6 years or so, I have gone from bottom of the barrel dslr cameras to this professional grade d700 that I have now. I can take the same pictures with my older cameras that I do with my nice camera, and have 2 totally different pictures.

But what you might also be getting at ....it does take a photographer to get results. ;)

Back