Some beer and mead labels I've made

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tiber_Brew

It's about the beer.
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Thought I'd share some labels I've made in the past. Some were for bottles; some were for the kegerator.

Of course, all comments and critiques are welcome.

I'm an engineer for an aerospace company that makes avionics such as black boxes, stores management systems, flight management computers, crash protected memory, weapons management systems, etc, etc... This one was inspired by my day job:

FMCSTOUT.jpg

This one is for a mead recipe I wrote, and some friends wanted in, so we split the tab for the (lots of) honey and made a day out of it. "Midsummer" is a Pagan holiday celebrated with horns of mead, among other pleasant things. By the way, the image is the Yggdrasil Tree. I should have put the brewed date instead of the bottled date. This mead sat in the carboys for 8 months before we bottled it.

midsummead.jpg

This is a sweet braggot mead that my friend and I made. It's on the sweeter side, so we called it "Nachtish" which is German for "after table," or after dinner mead.

nachtischmead.jpg

Here's a one I made for a sort of Bell's Oberon type beer, but better. I miss that beer; I'll have to brew the Move Overon again for sure.

MOVEOVERON.jpg

I've got more, plenty more, if anyone's interested. I make a new label every time a I put a new beer on tap on the kegerator, or when I make a new mead. I realize that I'm no expert (I use MS Publisher for gawd's sake) but I try to keep it fresh.

TB

Back