• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale SOMD everything you need for all grain and Kegging (the CO2 and O2 tanks and keggerator are worth more than the asking price)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

budbo

Beer is good
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Hi all, due to life changes and health issues my beer consumption has been reduced to an occasional mug. In light of that, it is time to end a 20+ year hobby. I am trying to sell everything in 1 transaction instead of parting it out. The gear is in Southern Maryland you pick it up Highlights include (all items are store bought not home made) 5 10 gal stainless pots (2 mash tuns, 2 boil pots, 1 HLT) 2 valved igloos (5gal), 2 sparge arms, a therminator, 2 40K BTU burners, 1 20# propane tank and 2 40# tanks, a 4 tap keggerator, 13 kegs, 15# 10# and 20# CO2 bottles and 2 regulators, a 10# O2 bottle with regulator and stainless aerator tube/stone, starter platform and beaker, 3x 6 gal ported bigmouth PET carboys 8x 5 gallon, a 3cylinder krankenstien, 75lbs grain, a freezer full of hops and dry yeast, and all the other accesories that go with it. The set up can support 2 5 gal batches simultaneously. Looking to get $500 for all of it. PM me if interested

Back