• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold SOLD - Walk In Cooler for sale 4x8x7

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

orono

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I have a 4x8x7 (WxLxH) for sale. It is made with 2x6 walls, floor and ceiling with 5.5" rigid and spray foam insulation. It has a custom sized exterior rated door, 3/4" plywood everywhere except for the wall with the door. The door wall has 1/2" plywood. The floor also has a 3/4" rubber mat on it. It has a CoolBot Pro, LG 8000 BTU window air conditioner for cooling, 8 internal 110v receptacles and a switched safety light. It plugs into a standard 110v wall outlet. I built this cooler to fit under a standard 7' garage door. It is on heavy duty - low profile casters. It rolls very easy. I have been able to get this cooler down to 33 degrees without any issues. I have used it for fermentation, storage, lagering, family refrigerator overflow, etc.

I am in Minnesota (west side of the metro). This cooler is heavy with all of the plywood (16 sheets almost full size) so a local pick-up would be the most efficient way to go. I am asking $1500 for this unit picked up.
cooler 1.jpg
cooler 2.jpg
cooler 3.jpg
cooler 4.jpg
cooler 5.jpg
cooler 6.jpg

Back