• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD - Tap Handles

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

matt_m

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Bought these a year or so ago. They are really nice but I switched to something to go with the theme of our newly remodeled basement. Chalkboard works well with real chalk or chalkboard markers. They run $22 a piece new plus shipping, asking $60 shipped in the continental US for all 4.

Last edited:
Where in MI? Go Blue! Freaking loved watching Clemson kick !@#$eys last night...and then West Virginia whipped their B-ball team today....sigh...what an awesome weekend.

..anyway...if you were in SW MI or passing by on I94 ... I’d be interested

HAIL !!!!

Where in MI? Go Blue! Freaking loved watching Clemson kick !@#$eys last night...and then West Virginia whipped their B-ball team today....sigh...what an awesome weekend.

..anyway...if you were in SW MI or passing by on I94 ... I’d be interested

HAIL !!!!

SE corner off 75. Don't have any plans to get out west any time soon but you never know.

Back