• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Texas SOLD - SwissFlow SF800 Flow meters

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hubbs

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Located in Dallas.

I have 10 SF800s for sale, in AS IS condition. $40obo each plus shipping, discounts if you buy multiple.

I bought these in 2014 for a RaspberryPints project that never happened. I am completely out of homebrewing for health reasons, and recently found these in storage. They are complete with JohnGuest fittings. I have not used them, but I believe they are in working condition, for that reason I am selling them AS IS.

Attachments

• IMG_8931.jpg
    IMG_8931.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 85
  • IMG_8930.jpg
    IMG_8930.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 83
@hubbs! My man - long time no see here!
Sorry to read this, but one does what one must.

Those are from the original "group buy" from the eBay seller back in late 2013/early 2014, yes?
I ended up with 10 of them and the good news is they're all still working great.

Good luck and health in the future :mug:

Cheers!

@hubbs: I'll take 6 if you still have them and you take PayPal.
So... In the last 30 minutes since I wrote this, I have learned about the Adafruit flow meters, which are $15 new with free shipping. I know you are asking $40, but I'm going to go with the Adafruit ones unless you want to match that deal. If not, thanks and good luck!

So... In the last 30 minutes since I wrote this, I have learned about the Adafruit flow meters, which are $15 new with free shipping. I know you are asking $40, but I'm going to go with the Adafruit ones unless you want to match that deal. If not, thanks and good luck!

Message sent

@hubbs! My man - long time no see here!
Sorry to read this, but one does what one must.

Those are from the original "group buy" from the eBay seller back in late 2013/early 2014, yes?
I ended up with 10 of them and the good news is they're all still working great.

Good luck and health in the future :mug:

Cheers!

Good to be back. I miss this place.

Great forum, I plan on spending more time on here.

Hope all is well.

Back