Sold Motorcycle to upgrade brewery

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was going to start off saying WTF?!?! Are you crazy.. and then I saw you had a shadow 750 which was one of the first bikes I ever had ownership off for street. So I can understand the decision... if it was a real bike (sports bike of course (HAHA waiting for the hate from the Harley guys) I would be PO. And if it was a Harley I would say you better get a brew shed or a startup cost for a brewpub with that kinda of money.

So what does a bike buy in brew equipment is my question... I just want to make sure you get the equal value and its not something the SWMBO put up and you only get to spend 25% of bike into brew gear and the rest into say drapes or new cabinets....

Well I'm going to start by building out my keezer. Then build a fermentation chamber similar to weber's. Then start working on my bcs controlled rims system. Get more cornies, and perhaps a refractometer. I'm sure the list will grow as I daydream.

I've got an 02 Harley SuperGlide. I love to brew, but I love to ride just as much. I'd love to have an instantly awesome brewing setup, but I think I'll wait and save up for it while I enjoy both hobbies.

How much did you get for the bike? if i was you.....i would get a full 1bbl setup from blichman with 3 42 gallon conicals. but that is just me daydreaming.

Back