• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold - Brewie 2.0+ available for a dollar

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

spoonyluv

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Hi all, tried using this device and it doesn't suit my needs. I don't feel comfortable selling it because it doesn't deliver on it's promises but could be a decent way to get into all grain.

If you want to try one and can pick it up in the bay area, selling it for $1.

It works fine and can be used to brew, just not as automated as advertised and requiring almost as much work as a traditional setup.

Let me know if interested or if you want more info.

What part of the Bay?
Have you done any of the mods to it? (Boil wire fix, thermo switch, etc. Or added fans?)
This seems too good to be true!!

East bay, Alameda.

no mods but as part of owning it, I fixed a couple of hoses and replaced the pressure sensors.

It has no issues heating but like most of the units doesn't correctly measure water for automatic additions. As long as you measure the water additions manually and work within the limitations of the device, it makes decent beer. Not as good as my 3 kettle 10gal setup and not automated enough for me to switch to it.

Understand that it sounds too good to be true but it didn't cost me anything and I'm not going to use it so want to give the community a chance at it. If it would make you feel better to pay more money, I'll graciously take it.

Did you get rid of that already? If not I'm only a couple hours away, I'll definitely make the drive.

Back