Software/IT: Continuous Delivery (to the pub)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

neilpcraven

Reaction score
Hi all,
My day job is software type stuff. Recently I started writing articles about it. I've noticed that there's quite a strong overlap in Homebrewers and IT people so if any of you are IT type people, I would love it if you could have a read and please give me feedback. If you like the writing style, I'm open to suggestions on different topics too :)

Continuous Delivery (to the pub)
"Just re-run the build, it should go green'

If this is inappropriate for the forum, sorry! I guess I'm just chuffed to have had articles published :ban:

Cheers!
:mug:
Neil

Chuffed? Must be a British thing. I see that all the time in my spam emails. "You will be chuffed for your gf tonight!" or some such.

But yeah, I couldn't really get into the articles because I not involved in a team programming situation. I think if you were team/project oriented you'd get more out of it.

Haha it does not mean anything like that :) It's a British way of saying mildly proud.

That's a good point about both being about making collaborating easier - I guess that's the stuff that I find most sticky at work. What sort of industry related stuff do you like reading about?

Back