So yea, I'm a slacker...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IllusionOfTime

Reaction score
So a while ago I picked this up from JD and since have converted half to ball lock (because that's what all my kegs are) and because I only had 4 beers for the 4th of July

Of course this weekend being labor day and all, I will have 6 beers (and a commercial half barrel but that's not the problem) I cannot seem to find anyone with ball lock fittings. I didn't order them, so I of course can't get them delivered by sunday. My local, Corrado's, doesn't have them in stock, but they do have the twist lock posts. How hard is it to switch out the fittings? Is it even possible...? not that it would be a big deal to wait until the first kigs are kicked to hook up the others, but it's the principal.

HELP...!! :eek:

I don't think it's practically possible to switch between post styles. Any local homebrewers you could borrow the ball lock fittings from?

Yea..I don't know if there is anyone local to my area, but should anyone be reading this...I'm in Northern, NJ and will travel for Ball Locks, Gas and Beer side... :)

so yea... if you're in Northern Jersey, and say...maybe have nothing to do today...and you can bring some ball lock fittings...let's say 2 gas side and 2 beer side...you can feel free to come to 151 Brady Road, in Lake Hopatcong, NJ...too many beers and not enough taps....!!! 10 trays of food, 40 gallons of homebrew...

image.jpg

WILL TRADE FUN, BEER & FOOD FOR BALL LOCK FITTINGS...

Back