So why do people post the same answers over and over and over?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very good answer Janet -- well, except for the crush on Revvy part ;)

have a good night :mug:

Yea I just threw that in so he would know that we all know we are supposed to use the search we just don't want to, but we like to hear his answers anyway.

I think we can all agree that when I opened this thread ajofja ozijoi 8elz naojd faljd f aonof a dng father was a dog Oiuaod ua voaj adf a burn in hell OUoa dfaj difj a;lzijn c oizujoiuadofjal alkdnf aoijihjovzla dfnoaidjf a df agnad fa wish you would just DIAF aiujpoiua zo pojdaf oajpd fja aijovj ozj ocijv aoiejr aodjja dfadfa znoijf ane oar adn ad a adiwowr only .22 calibre, I want my 9 mm now jozju adijf aljdio ja zzioj fal zlvvoadf ao88w zxvijoa d fwaw era sodiiva should have known when you bought that Johnny Depp scrapbook with mohad aujzoij fpaiejr aojoijzojoi aiweujra znc fa adfan df and when I think of what I did woaiauoizuj voijaodjf adfiajiorj aoij ozjucvaiojdf aerad".
So, THAT'S what keyboard Terrets Syndrome looks like...:drunk:

The other reason to jump into a thread and add to a question that is already answered is that it is really easy to find later by looking into your own posts. Like a bookmark.(Doesn't work when posts get into the thousands though I suppose)

-OCD

Back