So who's brewing this weekend?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Brewing at a local Big Brew Day on Saturday. Should be fun. I have my Wyeast 3522 Belgian Ardennes yeast starter going for my Belgian Dubbel. Should be tasty.

Flanders Red batch #1 is coming out of primary and Flanders Red batch #2 is replacing it. 12 months from right now, I'll hopefully be drinking it.

My first ever batch of American Amber Ale is getting bottled on Saturday and I'll be brewing a Hank's Hefeweizen kit from Midwest Supplies on Sunday :)

I'm keeping it simple with an all grain Chinook IPA. Not overly hopped but with a malt bill that light to let the wonderful taste and aroma of Chinook stand out.
Gotta keg 2 beers as well. Looking forward to getting lots done before it gets too hot.

brewday this weekend: postponed - pipeline is backed up

problem isn't making too much beer, oh, no... there is no such a critter

problem is not drinking enough beer. doing my best to rectify the situation.

Double homebrew club weekend: "hop-bursted" APA with one club on Saturday, Citra/MO SMaSH with another group on Sunday. :mug:

Damn it... I will make time to brew my Habanero Imperial IPA this weekend!

Printed out my grain bill and hops list so I could stop at the LHBS on the way home from work. Pulled into the parking lot of the LHBS and couldn't find my list. Guess I will try again next week.

Printed out my grain bill and hops list so I could stop at the LHBS on the way home from work. Pulled into the parking lot of the LHBS and couldn't find my list. Guess I will try again next week.

That sucks. I keep it all in my phone.
I'm doing my version of cream of three crops. Steeping grains right now.

Tabb said:
That sucks. I keep it all in my phone.
I'm doing my version of cream of three crops. Steeping grains right now.

Had my laptop with me, so I could have pulled up Beersmith. But I was pushing my luck with the wife to brew this weekend anyway, so I let it go. Between daughters soccer game and wife's class reunion tomorrow, I was cutting it tight to brew.

I try to brew at least 3 out of 4 weekends. At least until I get a huge inventory of different styles. This weekend I will brew an imperial coffee double milk stout. I plan on enjoying it this fall/winter

Had my laptop with me, so I could have pulled up Beersmith. But I was pushing my luck with the wife to brew this weekend anyway, so I let it go. Between daughters soccer game and wife's class reunion tomorrow, I was cutting it tight to brew.[/QUOTE
My wife is currently posting on FB how much she hates the smell of making beer.

Been drinking / sharing too much - down to 2 out of 6 taps. Have a stout, IPA, and Saison fermenting. Brewing a blonde on Sunday in a desperate attempt to max it out...

I'd planned on waiting till next weekend, but my wife suggested I brew something up this weekend, I need to bang out one more small beer for club night, and then I'm free to make some palate destroying DIPA.

This morning I brewed a SMASH Dunkel with all Durst Dark Munich and Mt Hood hops. Then I mowed the lawn while I drank one of my last 3 Session Saisons (https://www.homebrewtalk.com/f71/session-saison-343162/).

My wife won't be back for a few more hours... I'm trying to decide if I should brew another batch of Session Saison. It is truly the perfect lawnmower beer. Makes sense... it was originally brewed for farm workers! Now I just have to figure out what hops to use... Might use Mt Hood for bittering and Cascade for flavor/aroma? I'm feeling a little crazy today....

ForumRunner_20130427_115535.png

Just started my mash..20 gallon batch of saison
Igotsand

Strike water heating for my Smoked Porter. Once that's in the fermenter I'll run to the store and grab my missing peppers (I've got the Ghost, need the Jalapeno, Serrano, and Habanero) to get those soaking in vodka while it ferments before I dial up the the scoville in secondary.

Just finished the boil on a MW Honey Ale. Cooling in the sink now...

image-2543670276.jpg

Hoping I didn't offend the brew Gods, but instead of having some home brew during the boil I had a couple of Miller 64s.... Cheers!

It is Spring in PA when a man's fancy turns to thoughts of Dunkel Weisen. I am brewing one right now. I also racked my mead into a glass jug. The OG and FG on the maed are OG:1.094 and FG 1.00099

Just mashed in for the Two Hearted clone that I call Who Farted, because I never know how it's going to come out.

image-1550854694.jpg

Back