So is Paterno dead or not?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have been on a zombie kick. My neighbor let me borrow Dead Island (kick ass game), I bought the double feature DVD 28 days later/28 Weeks later, I have the urge to play Zombies on COD Black Ops, and I have been preparing for a zombie invasion of Northern Illinois.

annasdadhockey said:
Are we trying to be an *******. or does it just come naturally?

Except for the bionic legs, arm, eye, and ear I'm all natural. Penn state must be your favorite team. Too bad there's not enough make up to cover up that black eye. All those years of coaching and the legacy is ruined. The last 5 years of cover ups is all anyone will remember, the truth is just starting to come out actually. So when I heard with my bionic ear about it the first thought was he killed himself in the garage with a running car.

What a sad ending to a man's life. Most of his life he was respected and beloved, but in the last months of his life he was accused of sheltering a monster and being incompetent to say the least. Yes I feel he died of shame. If it wasn't for the whole Penn State scandal he'd be still alive.

Back