So I'm drinking PBR and frying some eggs.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BigKahuna

HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Tonight, and I realize that maybe I wasn't so damn dumb in High School anyway. I'm frying some eggs for SWMBO and the kids for dinner, and drinking a PBR, and I realized that this is one hell of a combo. Things like Captain Crunch and Light beer were standard fare at one point in my life.
I was disgusted by the Bacon Vodka thread, But I'll gladly trade OllllO anything I have if he'll bottle one of his next beers with a shot of Bacon Vodka in it and send it to me.
We need a belch Smile....

Fried eggs are ok....But if you were making hardboiled eggs and drinking PBR I think you might of been sleeping in the garage.:D

Tonight, and I realize that maybe I wasn't so damn dumb in High School anyway. I'm frying some eggs for SWMBO and the kids for dinner, and drinking a PBR, and I realized that this is one hell of a combo. Things like Captain Crunch and Light beer were standard fare at one point in my life.
I was disgusted by the Bacon Vodka thread, But I'll gladly trade OllllO anything I have if he'll bottle one of his next beers with a shot of Bacon Vodka in it and send it to me.
We need a belch Smile....

I have to make another batch... I'm almost out.

I'll put you on the distribution list if I can get some of those little bottles.

Back