So I think SWMBO might be trying to kill me

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PsicloneRN

Reaction score
I woke up on the couch this morning after having a few and watching the games yesterday.

I had a terrible headache and i couldn't figure out why. I had only had 2 beers and this seemed odd to me.

Then I noticed the smell. The natural gas smell.

I looked at the heater for the pilot light and its on and looks good. Then i goto the stove. One of the burners is a quarter turn on.

I've been sleeping in this room all night.

I turned it off and opened the doors. My headache is fleeing now. Scary.

Maybe I should change the life policy beneficiary? haha:drunk:

I don't know if you SWMBO was planning anything, but its scarey either way. My SWMBO does stuff like that (not quite as dangerous) all the time because she's slightly spacey. Hopefully yours isn't plotting your demise...

Nurmey said:
I always tell my hubby that if I wanted him dead, he would be. I'm sure your wife would tell you the same. :p

Yeah, but maybe after the fact. :cross:

I'm worth a lot of money dead. The only thing keeping me alive is that I can earn much more for a few more years yet. Oh yeah, I don't fool around, beat her, or scar the kids too much. I'm a bit of a drunkard, but I can be managed.

Latest posts

Back