So I got this friend ...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was hoping to see some resolution to this in the 4 pages of posts. You didn't wuss out and let him take YOUR beer to his friends did you?

+2
I'm going to make a bet that chefchris does not like confrontation. Let's all take a moment of silence and focus our collective energy on giving him the strength to do what he has to do.

Then hope his girlfriend takes pictures of the mayhem.

Let's all take a moment of silence and focus our collective energy on giving him the strength to do what he has to do.
Then hope his girlfriend takes pictures of the mayhem.

Yogurt.jpg

"Use the Schwartz, Lone Star!"

And if he challenges you.... And keeps saying it's OUR beer... (F* that.)

You can tell him THIS:

spaceballs-thumb.jpg

Then, give him the ol' cockpunch special.

Some of these post crack me up. He has yet to steal any of our beer. I do not inform him of brew days. He knows I brew every weekend, so I brew on the day he has to work (Sundays).

The only beer he has ever brought me was a Newcastle. But, if I remember correctly, I don't think he even bought them.

I would not consider myself to be non-confrontational. Definately not one to keep my mouth shut.

He did try a beer from my first batch. He poured the whole bottle though I was standing there telling him not to and why. Then he takes a sip. Gives a weird/discontent look. Takes another and says it taste "yeasty".

"I wonder if that had anything to do with the yeast that you just poured in your glass?"

He says, "Well, it taste like homebrew." WTF?! He's never had homebrew before. He said, "Well, it's not bad for a first batch."

**** YOU, JOEY. **** YOU.

Thanks for all the input and letting me vent.

Remember, there is no problem too big or too small that cannot be addressed with the proper amount of high explosives.....

Too many people are not getting the recommended daily allowance of snipers....

<-- Had a bad day driving in traffic....

Back