So F--KING happy today

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BlackForestBrewery

Reaction score
Today feels like the perfect day.

1. All my college work is DONE for the next week.
2. I'll graduate soon.
3. I'm brewing beer today with 3 of the best friends you could ever ask for.
4. NO WORK!!! :rockin:
5. It's raining today, and the light misty drizzle feels like my old home in Portland, Oregon.

I feel so freaking alive today. Life is good. I wish all my brothers and sisters here a happy day and I hope you feel as good as I do today. Cheers! :mug:

Uh, it hasn't rained here in Portland for like 3 days. Kinda funny, it was sunny yesterday and I bet half of PSU wore shorts and sandals to class. With sweatshirts of course cause it's still in the low 60's. Gotta love Oregonians.

Congrats on being close to a diploma. I could graduate after this term but I'm going to stick around and burn up the rest of my GI bill on a double degree.

Uh, it hasn't rained here in Portland for like 3 days. Kinda funny, it was sunny yesterday and I bet half of PSU wore shorts and sandals to class. With sweatshirts of course cause it's still in the low 60's. Gotta love Oregonians.

jerk.
yesterday was decent at my house, but it snowed at my work. day before was rainy everywhere. went for a bike ride in the drizzle that turned into a ride in the hail. today was cloudy and bland.

I'm originally from PDX myself (well, Tigard) but i've been in Seattle suburbs for the last 11 years or so.

Back