Snowed in, Lucky Me.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ScoutMan

Reaction score
Working out of town, supposed to head home today, but the roads are closed due to recent heavy snowfall and high winds. Found a killer little bottle shop last time I was here (Pullman, Wa). Went over to the Old Post Office Wine Cellar and picked up the following. Old Foghorn Barleywine from Anchor Brewing, Oaked AB from Stone, Dicks Refreshingly Bitter IPA from Dicks Brewing, DFH 60 min IPA, Galeforce IPA from Scuttlebutt Brewing, Smoked Porter from Stone, and another bottle of Slipknot IIPA from Full Sail. Under 20 bucks for the whole deal. Let it snow, I don't care when I get home with all of this great beer around.:ban:

beer advocate has great reviews on different brewpubs, beer and liquor stores, bars, etc. and it has always pulled through when a few of us are looking for some great local brews.

I'm headed to a few states and I've already geared up with directions and programmed a few hot spots into the TomTom :D I found a few homebrew stores in there as well and would love to purchase a few things, but I'm sure the airport security would love me.

wonder if I could buy stuff and then ship it out... interesting... i'll have to think about that one.

Enjoy the snow and the beer!

Sure, ship it to yourself. I do it all the time when I find new brews that I want to save as opposed to consume immediately. BTW, all the brews are gone except the Scuttlebutt and the BarleyWine, Im saving those.

Latest posts

Back