Smooth Criminal

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cheezydemon

Reaction score
NOT!Watch for all 3 falls, they get progressively better, culminating in a poetically just ending. Trust me.

**ollo's version is sans the gangsta rap down about 4 posts. pick your poison!
[youtube]MQP0IQfD3CA[/youtube]

Last edited by a moderator:
:) I'm not sure of the idea of using the head to cusion the 10ft fall, but hey, ho am I to criticize?

I just thake this clip as evidence of that crack don't really make you smarter.

H

Henrik said:
:) I'm not sure of the idea of using the head to cusion the 10ft fall, but hey, ho am I to criticize?

I just thake this clip as evidence of that crack don't really make you smarter.

H

now you tell me. What were we talking about again?

I really like how he just gives up and sits down to have a smoke.

wow.

i hope that one isn't contributing to the gene pool.... theft benefits no one, altho ii did benefit the shop owner... wonder if that shop keeper was glad to know that his store, altho easy to get into, is difficult as F*** to get out...

Evan! said:

Yeah, probably knew it would be his last one for a while, as most jails are now cig-free these days!

:D

Evan! said:

Tell you what?!? Hwo are you?:cross:

Evan! said:
[/QUOTE]

Bet he is thinking "if only the bong had survived the fall"...

H

I'm amazed his head survived that 2nd fall. What an idiot. If they showed those tapes in court, I bet the judge was laughing his ass off.

One of my BILs was in the Pima County Sheriffs department for 22 years. This is right up there with the best of his stories. He says the common criminal is just plain stupid, but they think they're smart & just unlucky. I rarely watch tube-links, but this was worth it.

Holy crap, that was amazing. I also love how he just sits down for his last smoke and waits for the cops.

Oh and he tried to take out the 2nd (of 3) security camera that sees him and misses!

I was almost crying from the 2nd fall. The bottles breaking on him is classic insult to injury. That was some funny $hite...

Why the hell didn't the idiot throw that keg through the window? Instead he tried to pry the door open with a damn Aluminum dolly.

RICLARK said:
Why the hell didn't the idiot throw that keg through the window? Instead he tried to pry the door open with a damn Aluminum dolly.

It's shatter-proof glass. I'd also like to see someone throw a full keg with enough force to break the window.

PseudoChef said:
It's shatter-proof glass. I'd also like to see someone throw a full keg with enough force to break the window.

He could Of tapped it and let it Drain while he was picking out is Favorite Smokes to steal!:D

Oh man, that was one of the funniest things I have seen in a while. That seriously made my day. Thanks.

The second fall was the best. Right on his head and then a bunch of bottle kept falling on him. Sometimes reality is better than fiction.

PseudoChef said:

Throw?!?
125# keg + hand truck = Battering Ram!

Back