Small world -> UPS driver is a homebrewer!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kappclark

Reaction score
Today, I was home early, and swmbo says the UPS guy was here with my latest delivery, but wanted to talk to me.

I went out, and he told me he had to meet me since he keeps seeing these homebrew packages !

Said he has been brewing for 10+ years, and he lives in Townshend, just 15 minutes from where I live! Heck of a nice guy. Still bottles. Specializes in mead. I am sure we will be exchanging recipes. Great converstation.

Of course, I made sure he check out HomeBrewTalk.com - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Community. ! Invited him to out Ingenuity get together Oct 12th - he will be on vacation, but maybe next time.

His parting words - keep brewing on your porch ! Right on!

Let's do a little word-replacement game...

"Hey Mr. Clark, I see you keep getting packages from Adam & Eve. Just wanted to let you know I'm a bit of a sex fiend myself!"

Still happy with the UPS guy keeping dibs on your purchases? ;)

"Hey Mr. Clark, I see you keep getting packages from Adam & Eve. Just wanted to let you know I'm a bit of a sex fiend myself!"

I thought the same thing!

Not sure I want my UPS guy checking out where all my packages come from.

I'd be nervous about participating in upcoming swaps. I foresee your packages mysteriously getting lost in the mail.:D

That's a hell of an example, the_bird. You using USPS these days?

Now, same situation, but the UPS "guy" is actually a 26 year old blonde woman with a killer bod? ;)

You know what I like about my UPS guy? He's a drug dealer, and he doesn't even know it.
-Mitch Hedberg

it is a bit difrent with homebrewing. I would be mad if he didnt say something. thats just one more person to hang out with and make beer. And if they make beer you know they are cool.

My UPS guy is pretty cool, but my mailman always wants to know what I am "bootlegging", when he sees me brewing. I always give him samples when they are ready and I get an honest critique back, so it works for both of us.

Back