Slogan idea

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AFAJ Brew Guy

Reaction score
So I have been battling with myself on whether or not to post this, and I have finally decided that I will. After all the help that you guys where to Soulive and his brewery name I figured I would give it a shot.

I am basically just trying to come up with a good tag line or slogan to go with my brew labels. For the life of me I can't seem to figure anything out. Kota and Bare Tree Brewing Co. has "Straight from the earth" (which I like but obviously cant use), Jester uses "Fizzy yellow beer is for wussies", plus there are a few more out there.

Since the brewery is Harvest Creek Brewing Company, I have been thinking, "Straight from the Harvest," but a similarity exists there with Kota.

So if anyone has any great ideas I would appreciate it. Thanks!

Bringing you the Harvest

Good Harvest, Great Beer

BTW, what is the concept that you are trying to portray with your slogan? Fresh, clean, natural, etc.? That would help with defining a slogan.

Greenspey

Greenspey said:
BTW, what is the concept that you are trying to portray with your slogan? Fresh, clean, natural, etc.? That would help with defining a slogan.

Greenspey

See now that is an excellent question. This is why I should not try to ask for help after a long day of work. :)

That is pretty much what I am going for. Something that portrays a harvest and what it means. Hard work, a good product, the fruit of ones labours, that type of thing. Something that says, "Hey this is a good beer! Quality and time went into this!"

Thanks for your ideas, I really like Good Harvest, Great Beer!

Nurtured by Nature, Cultivated with Care

Nature's Gifts, Nurtured with Devotion (passion?)

Passionately Produced from the Heart of the Land

that's all I've got for now.

The only thing between the grain in the harvest and the piss in the creek, Is Harvest Creek Brewing.
(Sorry...I just had ta!:D )

Harvest Creek...Bringing You The Best Of The Harvest.

Harvesting Your Next Brew.

Harvest Creek Brewing: An Honest Beer for An Honest Days Work.

Man....I had a million of these just up till you asked. :mug: Good Luck

BigKahuna said:
The only thing between the grain in the harvest and the piss in the creek, Is Harvest Creek Brewing.
(Sorry...I just had ta!:D )

Harvest Creek...Bringing You The Best Of The Harvest.

Harvesting Your Next Brew.

Harvest Creek Brewing: An Honest Beer for An Honest Days Work.

Man....I had a million of these just up till you asked. :mug: Good Luck
I think I just may have to go with that first one! :D

I know what you mean though, seeing other people put them down it makes a whole lot of sense, coming up with it my own though, well that was close to impossible. Thanks for all the ideas, keep um coming and thanks for the help!

Back