Ska Brewing Company and New Belgium

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

z987k

Reaction score
Spent the last week in Telluride, and they had 2 liquor stores with an amazing selection of wine and a descent selection of beer.

Anyways, first time trying ska brewing out of Durango. I got the mixed 12 pack. Out of the 4 beers, I really liked their milk stout and the red was pretty good as well. The blonde and the porter were ok, nothing great.

From New Belgium, Fat tire is always good, the 2 below seasonal sucked and their sunshine wheat (think that's what it was called) was pretty good. Enjoyed a bunch of that.

Had a sixer of Arrogant bastard for 12.99 and apparently I'm indeed not worthy. It was ok, but for 12.99 they can keep it.

Also had a mead from the rocky mountain meadery. Medium-dry and quit good, I wished I had picked up another bottle to compare to ours.

Sorry you didn't enjoy the 2 Below - I thought it was pretty good. I think it was Sterling and Liberty hops they used?

I've not heard of Ska, thanks for the heads-up, I will find them next time I'm out west.

Back