• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Pennsylvania Single tier weldless brewery

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rloc

Reaction score
Selling my single tier Natural Gas powered brewery.

Weldless single tier stand.
Quick disconnect natural gas line.
3 Banjo burners with Natural Gas orifices
3 keggles with all stainless hardware
MLT has Jaybird hinged false bottom
Immersion chiller with recirculation

Hlt and boil kettle have sight glasses also.

You will need fittings and hoses. Also a pump would make your life easier.

Asking $500

Mail Attachment-7.jpeg

Mail Attachment-2.jpeg

Mail Attachment-5.jpeg

Mail Attachment-1.jpeg

Mail Attachment-3.jpeg

Thats the most haggard stand i have ever seen!!

Props!!

I would be all over it if i lived closer...its not how your eqipment looks it what kind of beer it makes!

Where in PA?

Profile says pittsburgh

I'd like to see if it will sell complete first.

Would you be interested in just the stand, or the stand including burners and gas line?

rloc said:
I'd like to see if it will sell complete first.

Would you be interested in just the stand, or the stand including burners and gas line?

Stand burners and gas line, but I didn't notice till now that you're in Pittsburgh. The drive from Philly probably wouldn't be worth it.

I'm very interested in the whole setup. I would have to run a gas line to the garage. How hard/how much did that cost? I'm very handy, but haven't done anything with gas apart from putting in a new stove. Also, how are the weldless stands? It looks like it works fine, but I would be scared of it collapsing because of a loose bolt.

I also ran a gas line into my garage, and had it set up so I could wheel the stand outside and then hook it up. I had a tee that was capped off for an old gas dryer, so I didn't have to cut into the main or anything like that.

The stand is relatively stable, it just can't be moved once there is weight on it. I almost dumped it once.

I'm interested in the whole set up. Are there any pumps? I can make them out in the picture. Do you have to tighten the stand up regularly? It's NG not LP, correct?

Thanks

Back