• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Rhode Island Single Tier Stainless Brew Stand

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TLR

Reaction score
Looking to modify my setup for electric brewing. I'll no longer be needing my single tier HERMS stand I build a couple of years ago. Had this listed before with a control panel, however control panel no longer for sale.

Stand is 1.5" stainless box tubing, and includes everything you see in the photos on the stand. As it's setup now there is a BG-14 boil burner which is 100% manually controlled and connected directly to the gas beam, this burner runs on the high pressure side so can put out a ton of heat.

Also, there is another BG-14 setup for the HLT, this is connected to a honeywell valve which triggers the burner on/off to keep the temp in the HLT. This runs on low pressure and has the appropriate orfice.

There is actually a extra 1/2 npt "port" on the gas beam if someone wanted to add another burner and set it up for RIMS/ BREWTUS setup. Burner height can be adjusted via the holes in the mounting brackets. I never got around to welding on "spacers" to let the kettle breathe and was actually using some leftover 1" steel blocks to put the kettles on while using. If I were keeping the stand I'd probably have some welded on.

$800 OBO, prefer not to ship. Questions, additional photos, let me know.

Rest of photos linked below:

Rest of Photos

IMG_3092.jpg

Back