Quantcast

California Single Tier Hybrid System

HomeBrewTalk.com - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Community.

Help Support Homebrew Talk:

brycer33

Reaction score
I am selling my single tier AG brewing setup. It includes the following:
  • Welded steel brew stand with locking casters. Constructed with 1.5" square steel.
  • Two Chugger Pumps
  • 15.5 gallon Hot liquor tank with 5500 watt electric heater, thermometer, dip tube, site glass, ball valve, and recirculating arm.
  • 15.5 gallon bottom drain mash tun with stainless steel false bottom and insulating jacket and lid.
  • 15.5 gallon boil kettle with built in 50' SS chiller, thermometer, site glass, dip tube, whirlpool arm, and ball valve.
  • Natural gas burner is currently installed, but I will also throw in a brand new banjo burner that will work with propane.
  • All necessary hoses with camlock fittings plus a variety of other parts and fittings included.
Add a coil to the HLT and a basic control panel and this is a completely tricked out hybrid HERMS system. Local sales only, I can deliver to nearby northern California locations.

Asking for $2000 for the whole system. Pictures can be seen at the craigslist ad below.

https://sacramento.craigslist.org/for/d/coloma-single-tier-all-grain-brewing/6833764044.html

Last edited:
OP
brycer33

brycer33

Reaction score
***UPDATE: Price Reduced, more items added

-Welded steel brew stand with locking casters. Constructed with 1.5" square steel.
-Two stainless steel Chugger Pumps
-15.5 gallon converted keg hot liquor tank with 5500 watt electric heater, thermometer, dip tube, site glass, ball valve, and recirculating arm.
-15.5 gallon converted keg, bottom drain mash tun with stainless steel false bottom and insulating jacket and lid.
-15.5 gallon converted keg boil kettle with built in 50' SS chiller, thermometer, site glass, dip tube, whirlpool arm, and ball valve.
-Natural gas burner is currently installed on the stand, but I will also throw in a brand new banjo burner that will work with propane.
-All necessary hoses with camlock fittings.

I have over $2000 and countless hours invested into this setup.

Asking $1400 obo

I also have a bunch of miscellaneous brewing equipment that can be included or sold separately:
-50' x 3/8" copper immersion wort chiller with camlock fitting on one end.
-10 gallon corny keg (RARE), needs posts and a lid.
-PID temperature controller
-Various stainless steel fittings; ball valve, camlock fittings, weldless bulkheads, etc.
-Bottle Washer

Add a coil to the HLT (or use the copper immersion chiller) and a basic control panel and this is a completely tricked out hybrid HERMS system. Local sales only, I can deliver to nearby northern California locations.

I can't seem to get my uploaded photos to display, so until I figure that out, here's a link to my craigslist ad that has pics:
https://sacramento.craigslist.org/for/d/coloma-single-tier-all-grain-brewing/6833764044.html