• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Canada Single Tier HERMS Electric/LP “Hybrid”

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

quik_sk8

Reaction score
I’m selling my homebrew setup that I’ve spent the last 6 years creating and refining. For me it just doesn’t work well with three kids under three and we recently invested in a trailer which uses our free time now. I just went through the entire system this winter, completely disassembled every piece and did a deep clean separating all the fittings, scraping and scrubbing all the little parts. I am meticulous in everything I do and don’t cut corners when it comes to quality parts and equipment. I’d be happy to walk you through everything I’ve got.

The system is currently in pieces so you can see how clean all of the fittings are, which is why no thermometers or fittings are on the vessels in the pictures.

The basics are:

Custom brew stand
- Three 15.5 gallon keggle vessels (220V Electric HLT, Mash Tun and Boil Kettle)
- Two Chugger pumps
- Propane Burner for Boil Kettle
- Blichmann Therminator plate chiller
- All high grade stainless fittings
- Camlock fittings all around

Solid Maple Mash Paddle

Five carboy fermenters

Fermentation freezer
- Heat&Cool temperature controller
- Heater included

Monster Mill MM3

Brand New Blichmann Beer Gun for filling bottles

Three 5 gallon ball lock kegs
One 10 gallon ball lock keg

Keg fridge
- Five taps
- Gas manifolds
- 20lb CO2 tank
- Two in-line regulator control valves

I’m looking for $2,300 CAD or $1,800 USD. Hoping I won’t have to part anything out!

IMG_0527.JPG
IMG_0529.JPG
IMG_0531.JPG
IMG_0545.JPG
IMG_0533.JPG
IMG_0535.JPG
IMG_0537.JPG
IMG_0469.JPG
IMG_0465.JPG
IMG_0466.JPG

Latest posts

Back