• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Missouri Single Tier Brutus 10

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I have a Brutus 10 for sale. I built it in 2008. I am selling because I want to downsize to an electric countertop setup.

Frame is constructed of 2" square x 1/8" thick steel tubing and has a high temperature black powder coat.

The rear, lower, horizontal structural member is the propane manifold. The manifold feeds 3 banjo burners. The HLT and MT burners each have ASCO solenoids and pilot lights. The solenoids, pilots, and boil kettle burner each have ball valves upstream of them to either isolate or throttle.

There are 2 march pumps. The discharge of each pump is fitted with a stainless steel tee, with each side of the tee fitted with a ball valve. This is helpful when bleeding air / priming / draining the pump. All pump tubing connections are quick disconnect. There is a diamond plate heat shield around the pumps.

The panel is the basic Brutus 10 configuration; (1) main power switch, (2)pump power switches, (2) solenoid interrupter switch, (2) temperature switch power.

The keggles are included. All keggles have drain valves. The MT has a weldless false bottom kit from Northern Brewer. The HLT and MT both have weldless temperature gauges from NB. Each of the three keggles have lids with handles fashioned from their own dip tubes.

Immersion chiller and whirlpool arm are included. I also have a counterflow chiller that can be included for a little extra if interested.

The tires on the casters have deteriorated and need to be replaced.

Local pickup only. Kansas City, MO. $1400. Not willing to part out pieces at this time.

Brewery Front.jpg

Brewery Back.jpg

Control.jpg

We chatted a bit via text from Reddit, but just wanted to follow up here in case you do decide to part it out. I am in KC.

I would be interested in hoses, all quick disconnect fixtures, pumps, hop stopper/blocker, grain mill (if available) and immersion chiller.

Thanks!

Back