• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Maryland Single-tier brewstand (with or without keggles/pump/chiller)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

reddskinnfan

Reaction score
Selling a fully welded single-tier Brewstand. The brewstand is outfitted with three BG-14 burners and plumbed for propane (but could be easily modified for natural gas).

Brewstand has been painted BLACK with high temperature paint.

Asking price is $600, for brewstand alone (no pump, chiller or keggles).

Asking price is $1200 for the whole system (includes pump, chiller and keggles).

The pump is a Chugger w/center inlet. The chiller is a DudaDiesel B3-23A 30 plate. The kegs are weldless and will come with all currently installed fittings (3 piece valves, sight glasses and recirculation port).

Making room for a new configuration that will allow for a little more control.

Please PM if interested!

:mug:

Brewstand.jpg

Brewstand_Outfitted.jpg

You consider selling just the pump at all? If so, what's your price?

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Would you ship the keggle with the thermo, sight glass and valve with the pump and chiller? Wish I could take a trip to Maryland for it all

Soory, need to sell more than just a few pieces at a time. If you were interested in all but the stand, I would consider it.

I'm interested, where are you located to look at? I'm in somd

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Still available, but have interested parties coming to take a look. Hop (see what I did there!) on this deal, before it's GONE!

Take a look at other similar setups on the interwebs and see just what a great deal this is!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back