• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Single Tier 1/2 Barrel Stainless Steel Brewing System

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nsiggson

Reaction score
phone pics 031.jpg
phone pics 032.jpg
Stainless Steel 1/2 Barrel Single Tier Brewing System. High quality brewing system that is perfect for a pro home brewery or a pilot system to a commercial brewery. The HLT (right) and Mash Tun (center) are temperature controlled by the stainless steel control panel. The Brew Kettle (left) is direct fire. The two pumps are powered by switches on the control panel. System is set up for propane or natural gas with three 23 jet burners. Comes with a mounted plated wort chiller. Set-up with quick disconnect cam-lock connections. Comes with all the hoses needed and a water filter with mount to brew stand. Also included is a temperature controlled 15 gallon plastic fermenter with stainless steel fittings. I'm also throwing in a motorized grain mill. Nice little set-up and ready to brew! $5000.00 Please ask for any questions and thanks for looking!

Attachments

• grain mill 001.JPG
    grain mill 001.JPG
    452.7 KB · Views: 73
View attachment 668903 View attachment 668905 Stainless Steel 1/2 Barrel Single Tier Brewing System. High quality brewing system that is perfect for a pro home brewery or a pilot system to a commercial brewery. The HLT (right) and Mash Tun (center) are temperature controlled by the stainless steel control panel. The Brew Kettle (left) is direct fire. The two pumps are powered by switches on the control panel. System is set up for propane or natural gas with three 23 jet burners. Comes with a mounted plated wort chiller. Set-up with quick disconnect cam-lock connections. Comes with all the hoses needed and a water filter with mount to brew stand. Also included is a temperature controlled 15 gallon plastic fermenter with stainless steel fittings. I'm also throwing in a motorized grain mill. Nice little set-up and ready to brew! $5000.00 Please ask for any questions and thanks for looking!

Where are you located

I may be interested in the mill, what brand is it?

Where are you located

I may be interested in the mill, what brand is it?
Hello,

I am currently selling everything as a package so I do not want to sell the mill separately right now. I am in north west Colorado in a town called Phippsburg if your interested.

Back