• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Illinois Single Handle Ball Lock Corney Kegs

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

k1ngl1ves

Well-Hung Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
LOCAL SALE ONLY. I DON'T HAVE ANY BOXES TO SHIP, NOR DO I FEEL LIKE DOING IT!!!
:mug:

I have 2 kegs I don't want. They're different from the others I have... so OCD is making me sell them. I can't fight it. It's in control now...

Anyways, they both hold pressure. Both are a little dented. One of the kegs has a dented post(see pic)... but that keg has two liquid disconnects, so you'd have to buy a new gas disconnect anyways. That's how I bought it, and I don't know why it's like that. The guy I bought them from a few months ago had lots of kegs, so he probably swapped it out and made it my problem. I love craigslist. :mad:

They've both just been rinsed out, and hit with some Starsan. I'd probably clean them completely before using... because of that stupid OCD and all. I'd probably change the post gaskets too. The rest look fine. I have a few laying around too... I guess I'll include a full set(4 gaskets/ lid is fine) with each one.

I paid $45 a piece. I would like $45 for one, and $40 for the one with the gimpy post. I'm gonna throw them out on craigslist later this afternoon too. Price is firm.

Cheers!

20140830_110551.jpg

20140830_110603.jpg

If I wasn't converting to sanke, I would be offering to trade with you. I'm the exact opposite. I have mostly single handle cornies and the double handle ones stand out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back