Sincerest form of Flattery.....Imitation

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sherpa FE

The < 1% Club
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
My BierMuncher Keggle Clone. :D

BierMuncher Clone.JPG

Dude, if you need some help I can give you some links to resources that will help you get over what is bothering you. Regardless of how bad your life is, ending it like that is not going to be painless.

Oooooh, I think somebody has some ugly junk envy!

Biermuncher has competition in the ugly junk category now.

Oh, sure, it's all fun and games until someone loses a limb or severes an artery. Where will it all end????? :D

Actually, it looks like you could put a plasma cutter on your Christmas wish list!

Friend:

59bbd1ba-d4de-4238-89dc-d5931ce1b310_4.jpg

Seriously, even after grinding my edges for a while I've gotten a nick or two. Do you self a favor and give your drill a workout.

Sherpa, is that the keg you were talking about that you BOUGHT that way?

And McKBrew..... ROTFLMAO!!!

EvilTOJ said:
Sherpa, is that the keg you were talking about that you BOUGHT that way?

And McKBrew..... ROTFLMAO!!!

EVIL, yeah thats the one. I just now got my camera back up ad working so I decieded to take a pice of it.

OK Guys, I did not make this one I bought it this way, but when I frst saw it I immediately thought of you know who:D

I am not using this one, infact I am giving it away to a fellow brewer who is going to clean it up.

As for safety, I dont even go near it if I have been drinking. ;)

Thought it would be funny though

what I wanna know is how did someone run over a keg with a lawn mower...

Just outta curiousity, where'd u get that?

Brewing with that must be like a game of Operation, only with more painful consequences.

Great Photoshopping Chris_Dog ...

I don't think you could find an IC that would get within 15 feet of that thing...and I'm pretty sure that it was opened with a sharp rock or by dropping it off of a cliff. I'm terrified just looking at it.

Back