Siciliano's Market 2012 Homebrewer Apperciation Party!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Homercidal

Licensed Sensual Massage Therapist.
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Saturday May 5th, 2012 at Johnson Park. Tickets can be had a Siciliano's Market and maybe other places.

There will be food, games, door prizes and the winners and scores of the homebrew competition will be announced.

Oh, and everyone is bringing their homebrew to share! Yes, kegs and bottles of homebrew from homebrewers around the state will be serving samples and of course there will be much discussion of homebrewing and beer related topics.

And live music.

And... Well, that's about it.

I only have a Mild that's good enough to bring. It's a bit hoppy for a mild, but I'm guessing most people there won't be able to taste anything less than 85 IBU's by mid day anyway...

I was going to bring a Northern German Alt and an Oatmeal Stout but I think I'll just bring the stout. The Alt is for this months PTB meeting comp.

Looking for someone who can't get a ticket. I bought an extra, anticipating having a Designated Driver hang out with us, but it didn't work out.

Back