Show us your SWMBO...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk:

jgln

Reaction score
thats why i didnt get it!! they show up when i look at it! must have done it wrong
That's ok, I saw a picture of her in your profile, nice! Who is that guy in the picture with her? I'd keep an eye on him! :D

lacykay

Reaction score
ok ill try that, ive added pics before on a thread and didnt have a problem so i dont know what the deal is now! thanks for helping

Matt Up North

Reaction score
I always put them on my blog and then link just the picture location. It never works when I try to upload a picture otherwise.

niko

Reaction score
You're son looks like he has quite the evil plan for his sister as soon as they're out of your watch.

Haha, that's actually my daughter as well. I am a girl maker, my poor daughters have to put up with a crazy sports fan for a dad. :rockin:

Joker

Reaction score
indeed. Probably never worth starting a fight, either :drunk: (my mother is a redhead...WATCH OUT when she gets on the warpath).

She is pretty easy going most of the time but every once is a while......... ;)

stever

Reaction score
Yeah, "Accident", I get that too. I was playing Mario kart while she was feeding him last week and when he was done she thought it would be funny to shoot me in the side of the face while I tried to play! She used them as squirt guns almost as much as a food supply!
Next time grab some chocolate syrup.

bendavanza

Reaction score
I guess it's my turn, here is my lovely assistant brewer and lover of Stout.
in mexico:

at O'Lordan's Irish Pub, Westminster, MD:

pic of us on vacation in Baltimore

Matt Up North

Reaction score
I totally agree that we need to retitle this thread "Show us how over-chicked you are" because I have seen like two decent looking guys, one dude looking like Ben Afleck and the rest just have good looking ladies close by. Works well for me though ;)

Laughing_Gnome_Invisible

Reaction score
I totally agree that we need to retitle this thread "Show us how over-chicked you are" because I have seen like two decent looking guys, one dude looking like Ben Afleck and the rest just have good looking ladies close by. Works well for me though ;)
There were dudes? :eek: