Show Us Your Label

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

Dgallo

Instagram: bantam_brews
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Newest Label for my NZ Pilsner

Takah_finished.jpg

Dgallo

Instagram: bantam_brews
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
My problem is coming up with names for my beers. I have a house brown I literally call 'Brown Beer'. My amber is called 'Amber'. My Honey Nut Cheerios lager is called 'Beerios' around the house, so that may stick.

View attachment 772023

View attachment 772024
General Mills is gunna hit you with the cease and desist… “stop naming your beers after our cereal” lol

bwible

I drink, and I know things
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Been lurking in this thread for a while but never made a label yet. Why? Still searching for a brewery "identity". Too much pressure! lol
Try to find something in your life that is unique to you and have fun with it. An inside joke that only you and a couple friends know. Something that means something to you.

I’ve been having fun naming beers and making labels out of Beatles songs. I figure I must be a third generation Beatles fan and I’m the only kid in our family who is. Though I’m making song labels I would still be hard pressed for a name. I can’t say Beatles brewery.

One of the best ones I saw in the what are you drinking thread says “Flyover Brewery.” I thought that was pure genius.

Everybody has their own thing.

Latest posts