Show us your keggle

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

phschimpf

Reaction score
Since there are "show us your kegerator" and "show us your brew sculpture" threads, I thought I'd start a "show us your keggle thread" for those of us that want to show off our keggles but don't have a sculpture (I use my keggle to BIAB).
Keggle (Medium).jpg
burner (Medium).jpg
TheSetup (Medium).jpg

Nice! I used that same Harbor Freight stand for my BIAB rig. They're pretty darn solid, at least the structural metal. However, the particle board doesn't like getting wet and will start to delaminate/disintegrate pretty quickly.

I ended up replacing my top with a ~2'x2' scrap leftover from the butcher block countertop the landlords put in the upstairs apartment. I had leftover 2"x10" from my keezer build and used that to replace the bottom shelf and mount my pump and Therminator to it. Just put drywall screws (not the ideal choice, I know) right through the sheet metal and into the wood.

Apologies. Don't know why I failed to find that thread. I guess I'm a search-tard. Moderator should feel free to move these posts over there.
Breckenridge, after conducting my boil test I laminated mine with a high tech surface that I like to call Black Gorilla Duct Tape. :)

Back