Show us your good time party pics

HomeBrewTalk.com - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Community.

Help Support Homebrew Talk:

Budzien

Reaction score
I just changed phones and realized I didn't save any of the fun pictures I had from various get togethers. I figure, maybe, I can live vicariously through you all until I can load up this new phone.

:mug:

KayaBrew

Reaction score
Good idea. I'l post some pics as soon as I get a chance. I'd like to see some for sure!

Yooper

Ale's What Cures You!
Staff member
Admin
Mod
Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
I normally hide/cringe/disappear when a camera comes out unless I'm too far gone to notice.

There are very few photos of me partying. There may be one or two floating around, but that's about it!

nasty_rabbit

Reaction score
I have a few friends who work for a public school system. With the Facebook fiascos around here, cameras at parties are verboten.

Kosch

Reaction score
I'd post pics from our various Halloween parties but I never did get the waivers signed.

wobrien

Reaction score
forstmeister said:
Maybe like this?
Try out the R-rated version of Apples to Apples. It's called Cards Against Humanity. Play it either with good friends or people you never want to see again.

forstmeister

Reaction score
wobrien said:
Try out the R-rated version of Apples to Apples. It's called Cards Against Humanity. Play it either with good friends or people you never want to see again.
My wife was just telling me about that game. I don't care much for games, so I drink a lot to loosen up. Hence the ridiculous photo above.

Billy-Klubb

HBT Berry Puncher
Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
I want you guys on my side when we go out. You guys look like you can rumble.
we've been known to hold our own.

This. Although some of the rumbles they get in might have to do with the pants he's wearing in the second picture. YIKES! :D
thems called "bleachers". a number of pseudo intellectual frat boys had been "educated" on the finer points of my pants. hahahhaa!!

Picture 065.jpg

CBMbrewer

Reaction score
Casual Keg Sunday
There is a quarter keg of Miller Lite in the shopping cart. A rope is tied to the front and there is a pack of solo cups next to the keg.
We didn't have to get off the coach all day... unless a "fight" broke out.

1929_61609496960_6977_n.jpg

corkybstewart

Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
Am I going to have to be the guy who mentions that the lady cop looks like she could really rock a LBD? Guess so.
She went to school with my son and the guy she's talking with. I have another pic somewhere of her giving them field sobriety tests in the driveway. All in good fun at 3 AM. Not sure what an LBD is but she is in fact from Lesbanon.

CreamyGoodness

Reaction score
She went to school with my son and the guy she's talking with. I have another pic somewhere of her giving them field sobriety tests in the driveway. All in good fun at 3 AM. Not sure what an LBD is but she is in fact from Lesbanon.
Little Black Dress. Lesbian or not, she's a pretty lady.