Show Us Your Brew View

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
433099-inside-a-glass-of-beer.jpg

nothing like the urban jungle...

here's my brew space...

Picture_00713.jpg

and my patio, where i hope to brew this summer...this is after chicago blizzard this year...

IMAG0511.jpg

and i see their moms frequently...

IMAG0318.jpg

:D

2iky1ch.jpg

not the best pic in the world, thats from my old spot. Now I brew on the sidewalk near the overhang if you can see that in the pic, too the right

When brewing with the cousins at my uncle's house. It only happens here when we are all around, but it is a nice view of the cement plant.

I may have an incredible view but about 3 months ago when it was -20 i would have definitely prefered passedpawns. The winters here are pretty nasty.

I think i could handle that big Montana sky too. Is the moose standard?

The moose is more of a spring and fall visitor along with the bears. It's the mountain lions that just show up on your porch whenever they damn well feel like it. I'll give a hip-hip-hooray for a few months of better-than-negative-20-temps!
Cheers!
jewelry-racks-and-keezer-and-spring-conditions-017.jpg

My wifes fam has a cabin up there on 80 acres in Lincoln. we may be droppin in up there sometime this year.

passedpawn, are you using your swimming pool as source water for chilling wort? Noticed what looks like hoses running from one end to the other.
That would be one hell of a heat sink!

passedpawn, are you using your swimming pool as source water for chilling wort? Noticed what looks like hoses running from one end to the other.
That would be one hell of a heat sink!

I noticed that too...very green of you my friend. Also kinda brilliant.

Isaw all the wildlife photos so here is a sample of what lurks around our house. I never thought i'd actually be tempted to poach.

048.jpg

063.jpg

I do not have my camera handy but there are some pics, from other things I have been doing that do some justice.

IMG00108-20110419-1900.jpg

IMG00123-20110426-2303.jpg

My daughter and SIL (who got me into brewing with a Mr Beer) brought this to me this past weekend.
No birthday, Christmas, father's day. Just because!

Two foot diameter custom made stained glass sign.

StainGlass06.jpg

My daughter and SIL (who got me into brewing with a Mr Beer) brought this to me this past weekend. No birthday, Christmas, father's day. Just because!

Two foot diameter custome made stained glass sign.

StainGlass06.jpg
That is sweet, but c'mon, people, let's try keeping this to your brew day view. There are plenty of general picture threads.

It's not the Sierra-Nevada's, nor the Pacific Ocean, but it is my private little paradise. (my dog and I just climbed out of the pool!). And it's private, so clothing is optional!

IMG_30311.JPG

IMG_03654.JPG

This is a sweet setup! It would be great to be able to jump in the pool when you're in the middle of brewing and all sweaty and gross. What's even better..... living in Florida where it's warm enough to have a pool that's not freezing. I'm going to come down there and kick those keggles in the pool out of jealousy! :mad:

I do alright, and thanks for the airlift offer. Between local supplies and a few bulk orders from Singapore, I can usually get beer made. Plus, here's my "other" brewview, where supplies can be delivered 24 hours a day :D

image-3045880988.jpg

Latest posts

Back