Show off the HomeBrewTalk stickers!!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HBT_Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Mod
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I know there are several out there already and many more went out in the mail today! Now, I'd love to see where you are putting them. On your brewing equipment? On a refrigerator? On other brewing equipment? Show it off, give others some ideas.!

PXL_20200912_012731742.jpg

It has the place of honor on my fermentation fridge!

a person really needs to absorb homebrew town.....so i put one on my head.....lol

justasajoke.jpg

my god, i don't why i look like i'm about to take on the ATF in that...... :D

(and i did pull it off and put it to better use on my third stickered keg!)

and a backround track!

Last edited:
finally got all my kegs labeled, unfortantly, i only have one more full of alco-pop. but i got 10 gallons of amber about to go into two of these, brew day tomorrow!

quintupletes.jpg

We have a good start here showing where the Homebrew Talk stickers are being put, but I know there are hundreds more out there. Some of you must have put them on a frig, or a tool box, or what else? I know you're not shy, so put the photos of where the Homebrew Talk stickers are.

And I'm still mailing them out to Supporting Members (annual and Lifetime)

SHOW THEM OFF!

let's see i have 4 more unused ones....i have one each of my 8 kegs, one on the fridge, one on my drinking glass....

i was planing on putting one on my co2 tank before i swap it next time for advertising....my mash tun is ribbed for, well i don't know why. so one wouldn't stick to it....

with as many as i have....if i started getting lifetime memberships, can i get a roll of HBT wall paper for the kitchen? that'd pretty neat.....lol

(that last part was tongue and cheek ;))

Last edited:
UPDATE: i'm going to get hate for this, but i wanted to show how i felt about HBT stickers. nobody else had i deas for me so i just decided to cut one up for a giggle! lol

1629408765745.png

1629408831766.png

yeah i know the pics suck, but you get the idea.......

this is as good as it can get for me, and i'm working on the floor! that's with the door open and my hand steady on top of it....

1629411045518.png

what happened? i got a new beer glass, and about 6 stickers to slap on stuff.....decided to mark my glass with a 3oz line at the bottom, so i know when to fill it again, and a 12oz fill line at the top so i know when to stop pouring! used some left overs for decoration.....

1640291557465.png

and a homage to @kartracer2 and HBT, on my deculmer for malt! really gives the switch a nice touch.....and yeah i'll wipe it down now that i have a chipper bag to put on the vent so the rootlets don't fly around sticking to every thing.....

1640291389538.png

Back