Shout out to Jaded and their wort chillers

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

olotti

Reaction score
So I was doing a test run today of my AG setup no mash or anything just seasoning my new aluminum BK and I wanted to test out the 1/2" 50' immersion chiller from Jaded just to see where I would be at time wise chilling wort. i BOiled about 7 gal to 190deg and this monster took it from 190 to 70deg in 4 minutes running through a kinked 50' garden hose, I whirlpooled as I would do anyway and my brew buddy was amazed at how fast it cooled. Best money I've spent next to the Norcal false bottom which is another amazing piece. Thats all just wanted to give a shout to a great product both Jaded and Norcal for awesome products, money well spent. :rockin:

Agreed. I went from a plate chiller to the hydra....10 gallons from boiling to pitching (while whirlpooling) in under 12 minutes. Just a bit slower than my plate with no cleanup

Agreed. I went from a plate chiller to the hydra....10 gallons from boiling to pitching (while whirlpooling) in under 12 minutes. Just a bit slower than my plate with no cleanup

This is part of the reason I'm going to immersion chiller, no cleanup among other reasons. I listed those reasons along with my custom triple fed immersion chiller, similar to the Hydra, in the this section.

I like the design and customer service I got from Jaded on answering my questions, though I have yet to pull the trigger on a pre-chiller from them.

Back