Should I???

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Should I open the Utopias?

• Hell yeah, drink it down.

• No, leave it sit a few years.

• Box it up and send it to me.

Results are only viewable after voting.

ShortSnoutBrewing

Kwanesum Chinook Illahee
Reaction score
So I'm feeling a little "randy" tonight...I have a bottle of the Sam Adams Utopias I got for Christmas that's been staring at me...Do I open it and try it, or let it sit...

You decide....

:mug:

Heck no, you can't drink that yet! Maybe never! It's not really for drinking, anyway, right? It's for the, well, maybe the bottle? And the looks of it? And the collector's value?

but no- go drink a microbrew and stay out of the Utopias!

Don't drink it alone. Invite some of your closest friends over who you know will appreciate the experience. Then open, share and discuss.

EDIT: Just remembered you're in Portland. Don't open it until I get there, give me about 2 1/2 hours.

I say wait. There'll be a time, and person/s to share with, that will make it worthwhile...

Wow, and here I thought you were all a bunch of crazies. I've had too many Carmel Cream/PB Stout Black & Tans to really enjoy the Utopias now.

I'm not crazy.

By the way, i just passed the Kalama exit. I should be there in a half hour...I hope your still up. :drunk:

Brewtopia said:
Don't drink it alone. Invite some of your closest friends over who you know will appreciate the experience. Then open, share and discuss.

EDIT: Just remembered you're in Portland. Don't open it until I get there, give me about 2 1/2 hours.

I want to go too....

Latest posts

Back