• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

New York Short 5 gal + 2.5 gal Ball Lock Corny Keg

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thorrak

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I have a short 5 gallon and standard 2.5 gallon ball lock corny keg for sale which I am not using.

4B619501-3B8B-4E82-B5F6-E520053CECD7.jpeg

The 5 gallon keg is not the standard size as a regular 5 gallon corny - this one is shorter and slightly wider than a regular keg, and fits in some spaces regular size corny kegs can’t. Both are available for $40/ea picked up either in Queens or on Long Island.

I can send an airbill, I just need to know the weight. I'm guessing five pounds or so.
Unfortunately, someone ended up grabbing that 2.5 gallon keg - apologies for that. I may have another one here in a month or so as I reevaluate how many kegs I need, and of what sizes. I changed from a Picobrew system last year to a Grainfather and am trying to decide if I want to stick with smaller batches or switch to things that need the 5 gallon kegs. I've also slowed down my brewing considerably (and as of last week started canning) which further adds to the calculus.

Back