• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Shirron, False Bottom, SS Pot, Corona Mill, Etc

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zeekage

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I have some extra homebrew equipment that I need to clear out of the basement.

No PMs please. Email me at my forum username @gmail.com or just reply to the thread.

Most items have pictures already attached but if you want specific pictures let me know. All the pictures are also in an album here: http://imgur.com/a/wHdTD

Some of this I've used, some came along with other things I've bought from Craigslist.

• $35: Corona mill mounted in a brew bucket just like this. Post 144 in the thread if the link doesn't work. Comes with the lid, though I did not cut the hole in the lid yet for the "hopper" (no shipping, bucket makes it huge)
  • $5: Red baron capper. The kind you get with a beginner kit.. I have an extra so don't need this one.
  • $25: ~4.5 gallon SS pot with hole drilled for 1/4" ball valve. Includes ball valve. just need to double check I can find it still.
  • $free: Sanke Spear
  • $3: propane orifice. Looks like it's for a bg14 but I don't know.

Bottles
I also have a 8-9 cases of 12oz bottles I would let go for free or trade a few bottles of your own homebrew.
I have 6 (i think, gotta double check) cases of 22oz bottles that I'd like to get $5 per case for.
Vast majority, if not all, of these bottles are clean and de-labeled. Just rinse, sanitize, and go.

watersr said:
Would you consider shipping the mill without the bucket?

It fits in a mediums flat rate box. So $11.35 will get it to your door without the bucket. $46.35 total. It's heavy so parcel post ended up being more than priority (I am assuming you live in Jacksonville fl)

Let me know if you are interested. It is an older corona brand one. Includes the little hopper and a shield that goes on top of the grinding plates. Let me know if you want to see more pictures.

Back