Shipping Rhizomes to Canada

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bluelightguy

Reaction score
hey all!
looking to get some rhizomes shipped to Ontario Canada but Thyme Garden does not ship to Canada , anyone know of a good company that has a good selection and will ship to Canada?

thanks
ryan

they get some of their rhizomes from Freshops, which you can order from too, but you have to pay for a healthy plant certificate so customs will allow it in. (I'm thinking of ordering from Crannog....maybe roadtripping up there.

Crannog says they only ship within B.C so they seem to be out of the question , i'm havin a bit of a tough go trying to find a supplier that will ship to Eastern Ontario.

They specifically state on their website and on their 2008 order form that they only ship within Canada, not just BC. Look again in Feb/March for pricing and availability as they only sell then. By late spring they sell out for the season.

Crannog says they only ship within B.C so they seem to be out of the question , i'm havin a bit of a tough go trying to find a supplier that will ship to Eastern Ontario.

That must be new. They shipped a bunch to me in Manitoba last spring. For the record, they all sprouted even after being stored in the fridge for about three weeks.

Back