She threw my bottles away!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dancingbarefoot

Reaction score
I just came back from Christmas vacation to find that the cleaning lady had thrown out the cases of empty bottles under my desk at work (yeah, I have empties from departmental parties).

Nooooooo!!!!!! :mad: You take the effort to wash and reuse bottles and then someone tosses them. **shakes fists at sky**

Nooooooooo!!! I share your pain, my friend. I've spent hours washing the labels off bottles, and to have all that work come to nothing, oh, the agony!

My last workplace the deal was without a "TRASH" tag the cleaners wouldn't throw anything out, except the wastebaskets.

Maybe she brews and needed bottles?

Would I be your... Reinemachefrau?

Ja, you could, uh... you could be that.

- What is that? What is it?!- (Juliet) Tell him.

- Reinemachefrau.- Rrrreinemachefrau.

It means she could be my... cleaning woman.

Cleaning woman!

I should go into the bottle business, $1.20 a case for me plus a bunch of cleaning. I'd send ya a bunch but I think shipping would cost more then the bottles

Brewtopia said:
It was the first thing that popped into my head when I saw this post.:D
:off: Does anyone know the movie where 2 guys(I think it was Luke Wilson and someone else) were arguing about the "taint" and what it was really called? the maid walked in and they asked what the name of the thing was in between the "d*ck and the a**hole". The maid says, "The coffee Table". Can't for the life of me remember what it was.

We now return you to your regularly scheduled insanity...

Does anyone know the movie where 2 guys(I think it was Luke Wilson and someone else) were arguing about the "taint" and what it was really called? the maid walked in and they asked what the name of the thing was in between the "d*ck and the a**hole". The maid says, "The coffee Table". Can't for the life of me remember what it was.

We now return you to your regularly scheduled insanity...

That was actually from an episode of "Weeds" on Showtime. It was Justin Kirk and Kevin Nealon. That show is hilarious!

Brewtopia said:
Would I be your... Reinemachefrau?

Thank you! I couldn't remember how to spell that for the life of me. I just watched that a week ago (again!). :D

She didn't take my officemate's full bottles of wine, so I doubt she thought she was helping me cover up a drinking problem. ;) Just probably trying to clean up, but it's just annoying. They're not supposed to touch stuff under our desks.

Ah, well. I'll just have to drink more to get more empties. :drunk:

Chairman Cheyco said:
Maybe you should settle this with a pillow/tickle-fight, or alternatively, jello/mud wrestling?

Just throwing it out there...

No ulterior motives, I'm sure. ;)

Where in TX are you located? I have about 200? bottles I'd gladly give you to get them out of my garage. Think there's about 15 empty 12 packs of Becks, along with tons of other various bottles. All brown and green glass.

too bad you don't live closer to me - i could trade you somehting for several hundred eeasily and still have plenty left over

Jester4176 said:
Where in TX are you located? I have about 200? bottles I'd gladly give you to get them out of my garage. Think there's about 15 empty 12 packs of Becks, along with tons of other various bottles. All brown and green glass.

Really? That would be so cool! I'm in H-town, too.

no one has given him the most obvious answer...

time to drink more beer!

for the bottles of course...

haha.

Maybe she is a homebrewer and needed some bottles?

That spot between the scrotum and butthole is called 'The Gooch'
(technically its called the perineum)

Torben Ulrich said:
Maybe she is a homebrewer and needed some bottles?

That spot between the scrotum and butthole is called 'The Gooch'
(technically its called the perineum)

I thought it was called the kazzif. Kazzif it wasn't there, it'd be one big mess.

Back