Shank Help

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

esabasard

Reaction score
I am getting a new t tower for my Christmas gift and it will not come with shanks. First, I assume that the shanks from my round tower are not compatible, is that true? Secondly, where is the best place to get shanks for a good price? I looked at beverage factory and for a ss shank it is nearly $50 each, that seems high since I'll be buying 3 of them. I've never really shopped for these since they came with my last tower and feel a little lost, any help is appreciated.

They are not very long, which is ok I think, the problem is that they are curved to fit the round tower and the new tower will be flat on front.

Without seeing it, it's tough to say, but I don't know why the curved shanks wouldn't work.

Outside of beverage factory, check out Northern Brewer or More Beer. They're typically reasonably priced($25-30 all in).

Back