Shady Lady Brewing Company

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kulprit

Reaction score
Hey guys - just had to share - finished up our logo and now putting the finishing touches on our labels.

Not much of a back story for the name - we just thought it was fun, and we get a kick out of telling people we named our brewery in honor of our wives!

Would love to hear some feedback.

slbc_logo_only_500h.jpg

Awesome Design! Very cool.

What editing program did you use?

Thanks - we really like it too. It's a fun logo and that's why we brew - we take it seriously - but you drink beer to have fun after all right? haha

I had the girl herself done by a graphic artist I do business with, I know he free-handed her first then xfered the concept to digital and we made tweaks from there. What exactly he used/did I am not really sure.

After that I did everything in Photoshop myself. In the end I will use Illustrator a bit too to work with some vector versions for print etc, but it can all be done using Photoshop.

We plan to tweak the colors etc for each label like I see a lot of guys here do depending on the style of beer so I wanted it easy to tinker with.

I like it!

Only one concern, she has a D and a B cup, wont be that noticable on a bottle, but just something I noticed in the big version here.

Looks very good, I'm terrible at doing vector drawings (especially people) so I'm always impressed when people turn out well.

The concept is great, really like the text. Her right breast looks a bit "deflated" though, might add a bit of a curve.

Overall A+ work though.

Back