• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Utah Several items for sale

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brewmasterorr

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I have this up on a local ad:

https://www.ksl.com/index.php?nid=218&ad=28724427&cat=83

There are pictures located there and I can email high resolution photos as well. I also have several more photos of the inside of the control panel.

I have several items for sale. There is nothing wrong with anything I am just upgrading.

Carboys -
3 x 6 Gallon $25 each ****sold
1 x 6.5 Gallon $25*****sold
2 x Brew hauler $10 each****sold

Immersion chiller $100****sold
same one as this:
http://morebeer.com/products/wort-chiller-superchiller-recirculation.html
has three 1/2" connections or you can use the garden hose attachments and barb as show.

Oxygen wand - $30****sold
same one as listed here:
http://www.williamsbrewing.com/WILLIAMS-OXYGEN-AERATION-SYSTEM-P699.aspx

Hot Liquor tank - $175
Welded on ports with site glass and valve. I has a 1" npt for a heating element for electric brewing. If you are using gas you will have to plug it. Welding on this keg cost me $90 alone not including all the hardware.

Mash Tun - $175
Inverted keg with bottom drain feature with tri-clamp fittings and valve. Has folding false bottom ($69) with support ($20) and an insulated keg skin ($40). Cost over $300 to build.

Electric control panel - $250 obo****sold
Comes with PID and RTD as shown. I will also throw in the heating elements. This is a uses system and will have to be setup and tuned. I have the PID manual. If you have not heard of a PID and do not want to research it then this control panel is not for you.

**********************I would like to keep everything local. Some Items I am willing to ship. Buyer pays actual shipping cost*****************

Jeff

pm me or text me. Thanks!

I'm interested in the oxygen wand. Can you provide some information on its condition / use? Im assuming it is in good shape. Thanks.

I'd like second in line for the oxygen wand. I was about to pull the trigger on that one. I want the brew haulers, both, but if the wand goes to slentz then it would be better for me to pass because they're $10 shipped on amazon.

I'm interested in the oxygen wand. Can you provide some information on its condition / use? Im assuming it is in good shape. Thanks.

The wand still works great. I have a conical now in a fridge so I just cannot use it so I upgraded to an inline system. You can just put it in a boiling pot of water to clean and sanitize it. I just rinse it off and put it in sanitizer after use then dry. I am guessing I used it about 20 times.

I'd like second in line for the oxygen wand. I was about to pull the trigger on that one. I want the brew haulers, both, but if the wand goes to slentz then it would be better for me to pass because they're $10 shipped on amazon.

If you want the brew haulers only I think I could just throw them in a padded envelope first class mail for $20. If the wand is added I will have to add a bit for shipping.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Home Brew mobile app

Add me to the line for the oxygen wand. Does it include the stone, tubing and regulator like the one from William's?

What would shipping to 48071 be on the immersion chiller? Is it the one sold by MoreBeer or is it home made and the recirculation arm added or something else?

Add me to the line for the oxygen wand. Does it include the stone, tubing and regulator like the one from William's?

What would shipping to 48071 be on the immersion chiller? Is it the one sold by MoreBeer or is it home made and the recirculation arm added or something else?

The oxygen want includes everything. The tubing and regulator are in my picture.

As for the chiller it is the one from morebeer but they had compression fitting on the garden hose connections and I changed them to 1/2" fitting for cam locks for my system. I had some 1/2" to garden hose adapters so I added those.

As for shipping I was hoping to not have to ship the chiller but I have not received any other interest yet so I will look into weight and cost tonight and get back to you.

If you want the brew haulers only I think I could just throw them in a padded envelope first class mail for $20. If the wand is added I will have to add a bit for shipping.

Well definitely interested in the wand but I suppose we have to wait for the other guy to buy it or pass. It's up to you on how long you give him to buy. I am ready when you are but I want to be fair to slentz.

The oxygen want includes everything. The tubing and regulator are in my picture.

As for the chiller it is the one from morebeer but they had compression fitting on the garden hose connections and I changed them to 1/2" fitting for cam locks for my system. I had some 1/2" to garden hose adapters so I added those.

As for shipping I was hoping to not have to ship the chiller but I have not received any other interest yet so I will look into weight and cost tonight and get back to you.

For me to pack it properly and ship it I think it will be about $25 to ship it. I am not sure it's really worth it at that point.... I have a couple of local guys interested in the chiller. I think I will try to sell it locally before I entertain shipping it. Sorry.

Jeff

Back