Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Today were going to take a look at some of the more eye catching labels submitted to HomeBrewTalk this summer. Homebrewing is unique in that you get to decide where to devote your talent and energy. Some of us, me included, dont have an artistic bone in our bodies and so we sit behind our screens in admiration of those who do hoping one day they will offer to make us a label (hint hint).
As the seasons start changing and dog days of summer start winding down, our enthusiasm for surf and sun changes to harvest, school, and the seasonal beers of fall. Today we raise a glass to summer, and these labels that reflect the spirit of the season. Salud!
hbt-label-1-2488.jpg

@Psylocide
hbt-label-2-2489.jpg

@rijnswand
hbt-label-3-2490.png

@NTexBrewer
hbt-label-4-2491.jpg

@volsherdeers
hbt-label-5-2492.jpg

@sstapley_56
hbt-label-6-2493.jpg

@Sanker
hbt-label-last-2494.png

@SteelManCM
A while back our good friend jinks taught us all how to create better, multi layered labels, and how to add your own font to BeerLabelizer! Make sure to check out these tutorials and as always we look forward to seeing your label here in HomeBrewTalk.

hbt-label-last-2494.png

HEY! I'm famous! Full disclosure... that label took all of 15 minutes with MS Paint and Pixlr Express. At work.

No. Other than the fact that I am now famous.
Just not the "cream" of my crop. Naw'm sayin?
Pun intended. Always.

Uh...were these submitted to you Austin, a contest, or just the label forum? I've done some neat ones myself. Some good imagination going on here, being part of the fun.

Latest posts

Back