• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Pennsylvania Semi-Automated Gas HERMS system, Kegorator, Stainless Fermentors, Grain Mill more

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

reccen

Reaction score
I am selling my whole brewing system 5 -10 gallon gas HERMS
1 15 gallon HLT with therm, sight glass, 25 ft copper HERMS coil through lid
1 10 gallon Rubbermaid cooler with false bottom, temp thermowell
1 10 Gallon brew kettle with whirlpool port
1 Crankandstein 2s grain mill with 7 pound hopper mounted on cabinet with casters
1 Steel stand 2 tier with heavy duty casters, stainless hard plumbed liquid side
automated Honeywell gas burner and pilot setup with low pressure regulator for HLT -high pressure reg for boil.
1 march pump with stainless head
3 electric ball valves
1 control panel with auberins PID and timer mounted to stand
1 2 tap kegerator with Johnson controller and DIY tower cooler bevflex tubing and two side co2 regulator
1 b-23 plate chiller with therm and stainless hardware
1 stout 7 gal conical
1 SS Brewtech 7 gal fermentor with therm
1 titan LP portable water heater
1 paintball regulator and 2 tanks plus igloo roll along cooler with hole cut for keg
1 oxygenation kit
all stainless hardware and hi-temp silicone tubing, many more smaller items also includes 7 or 8 home depot buckets of misc grain base and specialty.

Got well over 5k invested in this system will sell for $4000 whole package only obviously local pickup only

20140920_213104.jpg

IMAG0105.jpg

If you decide to part things out I might be interested in the grain mill cabinet (dont need the mill), either the stout conical or ss brewtech fermentor (or both) and the paintball regulator/tanks. In Pittsburgh. How do those electric ball valves work?

I'm going to give it a few days as a whole package. If I don't hear anything by Monday on the whole thing then I will sell you the Stout. I will also be willing to sell the dudadiesel chiller at that time. I will need everything else to continue brewing, just less often and smaller batches. The electric ball valves work well I am using xlj connectors to connect to a small project box with relays and 3 switches. I can move water/wort anywhere in the system with just one pump. I was using a Raspberry Pi and Touchscreen interface to do it but broke the touchscreen.

Thanks

Sorry to say the same, but i would be interested in possibly the mill, two tap kegerator, ferm, etc...just if you part out shoot me a PM and we can discuss...also near Pittsburgh...

Thanks

If you do decide to part it out, would be very interested in kegerator, the conical and grain mill, maybe a few others. I am located in pittsburgh

If the system doesn't sell, I'd be interested in the HLT burner w/Honeywell rig. Maybe the controller with PID. I'm within driving distance. Maybe the whole stand.

ok I can part out some.

Stand, control panel, pump, kettles $1400

Conical, Kegorator, grain mill $750

Are you shipping? How much for ssbrew tech 7 gal fermentor shipped to 80129?

Price dropped to $2700 also includes

5 Corny kegs
Stir plate and flask
refractometer
hydrometer
stc-2000 with hot and cold outlets
ph meter
and multiple small parts and Grains

Back